What to Expect When Seeking Treatment
Skip to main content
Patients who enter treatment will work with clinical staff who will:
- Develop and assess the patient’s treatment goals.
- Prepare the patient to cope with things that may “trigger” them to use.
- Help the patient plan for what happens after treatment ends.
- Offer Medications for Addiction Treatment, if appropriate.
- Deliver additional services for patients who are youth, young adults, or women who are pregnant or parenting.
- Support patients after they have completed treatment.